• Temperature unit: C or F optional
• Temperature measuring range: -30C~ 70C
• Accuracy: ±0.5C(-20C~ 40C); Others +1C;
• Resolutio: 0.1C
• Record capacity: 32000points(MAX);
• Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable;
• Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor;
• Communication interface: USB interface;
• Power supply: inner wide temperature CR2032 battery or power supply via USB interface;
• Battery life: in normal temperature if the record interval sets as 15 minutes it could be used half a year.
1. Install RC-5 temperature data logger data management software.
2. Connect RC-5 with computer via USB and install USB driver according to the Installation Tips.
3. Open RC-5 temperature data logger data management software click the connection icon in the tool bar. After checking the connection information exit from connection interface.
4. Click the parameters setting icon in the tool bar. After finish the parameters setting click "save" button to save all the parameters and exit from parameter setting interface.
5. Exit from RC-5 temperature data logger data management software.
How to use:
1. Connect the data logger to a computer to set configuration parameters.
2. Press and hold for 5 seconds to start recording.
3. Quickly click the right key twice to mark the current time and temperature.
4. Press and hold the right key for 5 seconds to stop recording.
5. Open the data report in the newly created removable disk of your computer and view the data. You can also view the data by operating the data management software.