It is common in the industry to measure various
What is a DC current transducer?
DC current transducer, an automation product, is popularly used in automation control systems for various industrial signal transmission, conversion, isolation, transmission, and calculation, as automation technology is more and more popular in the industrial field. It can cooperate with various industrial sensors to retrieve parameter signals, isolate transmission and transmission, and meet your needs for local monitoring and remote data collection. But you may don’t know much about DC current transducers. This article will introduce you to what is a DC current transducer.
What is a DC current transducer?
The DC current transducer is a device that converts the measured electrical parameters into DC current and DC voltage and isolates and outputs analog or digital signals. The measured signal can be converted into a voltage, which can be directly converted into a voltage with an excellent linear relationship with the measured signal and completely isolated by the HCNR200/201 linear optocoupler, and then output through constant voltage (current). The dc current transducer complies with national standard GB/T13850-1998. It is used to measure the voltage or current signal with serious waveform distortion in the grid, and it can also measure non-sinusoidal waveforms such as square waves and triangular waves.
What are the characteristics of the DC current transducer?
- It is easy to add anti-surge and lightning protection devices at the two-wire output port, which is conducive to safe lightning protection and explosion protection.
- When the output resistance of the current source is large enough, the voltage induced by the magnetic field coupling in the wire loop will not have a significant impact, because the current caused by the interference source is extremely small, and the twisted pair can generally resist and reduce the interference.
- The transmission line can be constructed from extremely inexpensive, thinner twisted pair wires, and it is not easily impacted by parasitic thermocouples, resistance voltage loss, or temperature drift along the wire.
- The DC current transducer has the advantages of very simple principles, refined circuit design, high reliability, and convenient installation.
- Use 4mA for zero level, which makes it very convenient to judge open circuit or sensor damage (0mA state).
- Capacitive interference will cause errors related to the receiver’s resistance. The typical receiver resistance for a 4-20mA two-wire loop is 250 (sampling Uout=1-5V). This resistance is insufficient to cause substantial mistakes. Therefore, it can The allowable wire lengths are longer and farther than voltage telemetry systems.
- Each single reading device or recording device can be switched between different channels with different lengths of wires, and there will be no difference in accuracy due to the different lengths of wires.
What fields can DC current transducers be used in?
DC current transducers are frequently used in data acquisition, signal transmission conversion, plc, DCS, and other industrial measurement and control systems in the fields of machinery, electrical, telecommunications, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, steel, sewage treatment, and building construction, among others, to enhance and supplement system simulation. I/O plug-in functionality improves field environment dependability and system adaptability.
About Our DC Power Transducer
The digital display intelligent single-phase transducer adopts modern digital signal processing chips and high-precision electric energy metering chips, which can accurately and stably measure single-phase electrical parameters in the power grid. It is suitable for various control systems, SCADA systems and energy management systems, substation automation, distribution network automation, intelligent buildings, intelligent switchboards, and switch cabinets. Programming and setting input parameters can complete the networking of different PLCs in the industry.
Optional table types: 1. Voltage 2. Current 3. Active power 4. Frequency 5. Power factor 6. Reactive power 7. Apparent power
The multi-function transducer adopts modern digital signal processing chips and high-precision electric energy metering chips, which can accurately and stably measure common power parameters in the power grid: three-phase voltage, three-phase current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, Power grid frequency, etc., with functions such as RS485 communication interface, switch input and analog output. The multi-function transducer is suitable for various control systems, SCADA systems and energy management systems, substation automation, distribution network automation, intelligent buildings, intelligent switchboards, and switch cabinets. It has the advantages of easy installation, simple wiring, easy maintenance, engineering Small quantity, on-site programmable setting input parameters, can complete the networking of different PLCs and industrial control computer communication software in the industry.