Indoor High Voltage Detector And High Voltage Sensor
Indoor high voltage detector is usually used with high voltage sensor. This article will introduce high voltage detector and high voltage sensor.
What is high voltage detector?
The indoor Indoor high voltage detector needs to be used in conjunction with the high-voltage sensor to reflect the high-voltage live situation. Usually, the Indoor high voltage detector is divided into T reminder type and Q mandatory type, the T type has no locking point; the Q type has a locking point, which can be used in conjunction with electromagnetic locks to lock the cabinet door.
The working process when the Indoor high voltage detector cooperating with the electromagnetic lock: when the switchgear is charged for the second time and the high-voltage side has no power, the working power light with the display is on, the three-phase high-voltage indicator light is off, the electromagnetic lock lever is retracted, and the cabinet door can be opened; the second time is charged, When the high-voltage side is also charged, the electromagnetic lock node is disconnected, the electromagnetic lock lever pops out, and the cabinet door cannot be taken out. When the secondary and high-voltage sides are not charged, the electromagnetic lock lever pops out, and the cabinet door cannot be opened, and a key is required to unlock it. Usually, the high-voltage side is greater than the 6.5KV blocking point to work. Charged display with self-test function, when the self-test button switch pops up, the L1, L2, and L3 indicator lights showing high-voltage live will not be turned off.
Skills requirement of Indoor high voltage detector
- There are two display modes of the electrified display: long bright light type and flashing light type. And the effective working life is greater than 100,000 hours. The mechanical life of the relay contacts is 100,000 times.
- The overall movement of the charged display device is required to be detachable from the front. The charged display device can be replaced under the condition of high voltage and continuous power supply.
- Set the nuclear phase port on the panel, and use the phase recognizer to check the phase relationship.
- The charged display device with power supply and latching output unit should be equipped with test elements and the self-test button switch is set on the panel to check whether the operating status is normal (that is, the self-test function.)
- A voltage-limiting device is installed on the terminal block so that no open circuit will occur when the core is pulled out.
- When a certain phase or two phases lose voltage in the three-phase circuit, the charged phase can also be correctly indicated, the uncharged phase will not be indicated, and the mandatory locking mechanism cannot be unlocked.
- The Indoor high voltage detector of adjacent circuits should not interfere with each other.
- The locking contact should be able to issue “lock” and “unlock” commands continuously 10,000 times without failure.
- The power frequency withstands voltage test of 2000V/1min should be able to withstand between the working power supply and the blocking contact to the ground.
- Meet the protection level specified by the equipment.
Most popular High voltage detector
- Voltage detection system conforming to IEC61243-5 or VDE0682-415
- plug-in voltage indicator
- Verify the safety isolation from the power supply phase by phase
- Indicators suitable for continuous operation
- Testable measurement system and voltage indicator
- If there is a high voltage, the voltage indicator will flash VOIS+, VOISR+ Integrated display, no auxiliary power supply is required.
What is high voltage sensor?
The shape of the high voltage sensor is similar to that of an insulator. There is a pumping capacitor mandrel inside, one end is connected to the high-voltage side, and the other end is grounded. It is generally installed on the incoming and outgoing sides of the switchgear.
Usually, the capacitance is 18~24pf. In an inflatable ring network cabinet, an induction net is usually set on the inlet and outlet bushings to obtain the capacitor voltage to provide the indicator light. The induction net is usually made of stainless steel or carbon fiber.
The grid voltage over-range problem has always been one