What Are Advantages of Energy Meter?
Abstract: In this article, the advantages of energy meter are introduced from their features, price, and so on.
When you buy an energy meter, you must want to the advantages of energy meter. However, different energy meters have different advantages. In this article, you will learn clearly about the advantages of energy meter that is manufactured by Blue Jay.
Which energy meter does Blue Jay provide?
As for energy meters, you can get digital energy meters, prepaid energy meters, smart energy meters, or electronic energy meters from Blue Jay.
This is Blue Jay Energy meter
Advantages of energy meter Overview
Our energy meter advantages are high accuracy, low cost, reliability, real-time energy monitoring, and more production uptime.
Reliability: All energy meters have the Reference Standards. The measurement standard is the following：
Basic electricity: IEC 61557-12:2007
Active energy: IEC 62053-22:2003
Reactive energy: IEC 62053-23:2003
The LVD test standard is according to IEC/EN 61010-12017, and CATIII-300V.
The EMC test standard is the following:
Discharge immunity: IEC 61557-12:2007
Fast transient burst immunity: IEC 62053-22:2003
Surge (Shock) immunity: IEC 62053-23:2003
High accuracy: The accuracy of our energy meter is from 0.2% to 0.5%.
Low cost: Compared with energy meters of the same quality and functions as well-known brands such as Schneider, Siemens, and ABB, the price of our energy meters is only one-half to one-third of the price of the well-known brands.
Real-time Energy Monitoring: our energy meters provide you with real-time insights into their electricity usage or other data so you can get the real-time data from our energy meter.
More production uptime: We have 2 factories that can produce energy meters together, so we can have more time and serve you faster.
What are advantages of digital energy meter?
As for the advantages of digital energy meter, only some basic advantages is listed in the following:
- Measurement functions include current, voltage, three-phase total power, power factor, and frequency, etc.
- LCD screen display
- ITF technology: input and output current insulation protection
- RS-485 Modbus RTU communication
What are advantages of prepaid energy meter?
Here are some basic advantages of prepaid energy meter at Blue Jay.
- single phase or three-phase energy meter
- Prepaid recharged function (ID card)
- built-in latching relay for remote control
- LCD display with white backlit
- RS-485 MODBUS-RTU
- Multi-tariff record
- 35mm Din-rail mounting
This is Prepaid eenergy meter
What are advantages of smart energy meter?
- Measurement: Current, voltage, frequency, active energy, reactive energy
- Wireless 3 phase 4 wire energy meter with multi-function
- IoT expand module or Ethernet expand module
- RS-485 Modbus/RTU Communications
What are advantages of electronic energy meter?
- Real-Time Data: Electronic energy meters often provide real-time data on energy consumption. This feature allows both consumers and utility companies to monitor and manage energy usage more effectively, promoting energy efficiency.
- Accuracy: Electronic energy meters are known for their high level of accuracy in measuring electricity consumption. This accuracy ensures that customers are billed correctly for their energy usage.
In summary, this is a brief introduction to energy meter advantages. Besides, if you buy energy meter from us, the other advantages of energy meter are that we support OEM & ODM Service. If you want to know more about the advantages of energy meter, please contact our sales team now.